Dr. Sarah Kinsley grew up in nearby Greenville, NC. She attended East Carolina University, where she graduated Summa Cum Laude in 2012 with a bachelor's degree in Chemistry and minors in Biology and Hispanic Studies. She then went on to complete her Doctorate of Dental Medicine degree at the East Carolina School of Dental Medicine in 2016. Dr. Kinsley graduated with Honors and was inducted into the Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society. To gain advanced training and clinical experience, Dr. Kinsley completed an Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency in Brunswick County. She gained valuable experience in esthetics, implants, crown and bridge and advanced restorative cases. After completion of her residency, she joined Dr. Amanda Cerqueira’s practice in 2017 where she has been dedicated to providing high quality patient-centered care. Dr. Kinsley continues to further her knowledge and expertise with continuing education and is a member of the American Dental Association and North Carolina Dental Society. She volunteers her time to the underserved at the NCDS’s Missions of Mercy free dental clinics.
During her education, Dr. Kinsley often helped tutor lower classmen and this has translated well into helping educate her patients about their oral health. Dr. Kinsley enjoys getting to know each of her patients and helping them understand their dental health care needs. She prides herself on making patients feel comfortable in the chair and restoring confidence in their smiles!
- Board-Certified: North Carolina Board of Dental Examiners
- DMD: East Carolina University, School of Dental Medicine. Greenville, NC. Graduated with Honors.
- Post-Doctorate: Advanced Education in General Dentistry. ECU Brunswick County, NC.
- BS: Chemistry. Minors in Hispanic Studies and Biology. East Carolina University. Greenville, NC.
Graduated Summa Cum Laude
- Member: American Dental Association, North Carolina Dental Society. Cape Fear Study Club.
- Awards: “Omicron Kappa Upsilon” National Honor Society. “Outstanding Student in Oral Pathology”
Outside of the office, Dr. Kinsley enjoys being outdoors, especially by water! Dr. Kinsley has two golden doodles named Murphy and Oliver and a cat named Izzy. She can often be found on the beach or at the park with her pups in tow. She enjoys watching Pirate Football, cooking, traveling, and reading! If you have any good book or recipe recommendations be sure to let her know! Dr. Kinsley looks forward to meeting you and helping you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted!